Benefits of working at SEOgadget
- We’ll help you become the marketer you’ve always wanted to become. We’ll give you immense new skills and train you well.
- We have great clients, a lively, friendly team and a good working environment with a nice office in an exciting location.
- We’re a fast growing startup – the opportunity for your growth (including international opportunities) are vast.
- We have regular mini-conferences (SEO Forum Friday), regular team days out and plenty of Nandos, to aid productivity.
We are looking for
Tips before you apply
- Think carefully about what you’d like from your career, we support people with drive, ambition and motivation.
- We will want to hear why you want to work at SEOgadget, so, have a really good think about that before you apply for a role.
- Read “How to be a Better SEO” and think about how you might strive to achieve these goals for yourself.
- Be yourself, be fun, awesome, creative, hard working and talented – you only need to be the right person. Skills can be taught.
- Just fill out the submission form without thinking, or writing a good cover letter. A good cover letter is more important to us than your CV.
- Include typing / spelling errors in your application.
- Don’t apply if you don’t think you can bring something amazing to our team – we thrive on the richness and diversity of our skills, experience or qualifications.
- Don’t worry! If you’re the kind of person who’s not sure you should apply because you know you have a few skills you need to develop – that’s great self awareness and we want to hear from you.