At the heart of every great team is a great coordinator, a leader and someone to deliver and keep the promises the company’s brand message makes to its clients.
SEOgadget is growing rapidly. A lot of reinvestment into our platform, IT and products has acted as an incubator, allowing us to grow quickly, but in a stable, measured way. In the last 6 months alone I’ve rejected 4 offers to acquire, invest or merge with other similar companies. That’s not our way and we have bold plans to continue growth for the future. Some of those plans we’re due to announce rather soon, and they’re extremely exciting.
It’s been a long time since I could take the credit for this work on my own, we have an exceptional team. We’ve now got a space for our next hire – I’m looking for our Operations and Client Relationships Director – a role to maintain our “bread and butter” business in the UK, keep great relationships with our clients, improve our processes and product and keep our systems stable and scalable. It’s a tough job, unless you’re the right person.
I’m looking for a character who has had previous experience working to manage and scale agencies. SEO, technology, creative based agency experience is extremely desirable. An understanding of what makes for a quality SEO product, consultation, and where that consulting should be developed is absolutely critical and a strong ability to connect with people and build rapport essential. A good working knowledge of Windows Server 2008 and a strong leadership background would be extremely desirable. There’s actually huge scope here – the right person for the job will take a look at the business from the inside out and know instinctively where to take us next.
Here’s an extract from the job description:
1. Manage SEOgadget’s resource planning to deliver link building, on-going SEO and CRO work and projects through your team of senior SEO consultants.
2. Identify bottlenecks and develop process improvements for our key production areas.
3. Support SEO consultants with their skills, technical, SEO analytics, data and staff resource requirements.
4. Make regular one to one or telephone contact with clients and maintain an awareness of all activities related to their accounts.
5. Build and maintain an understanding of the clients business and priorities in an effort to retain their custom, adapting our products, or developing new products to suit their needs.
6. Contribute regularly to the SEOgadget blog on topics of your choice.
7. Keep up to date with the latest developments in web technology, search engine optimisation and communicate how this new information should affect the day to day activities of clients and staff alike.
8. Run a daily stand up meeting with your senior team, being sure to follow up on activities the next day.
9. Provide easy to understand, actionable advice to our clients on all aspects of the operation of a web marketing team, website or online business.
10. Take overall responsibility for all IT operations, running Windows Server 2008, Advanced Web Ranking Server, VOIP, Backup systems and IT policy across all Windows 7 client machines. Provide VPN support and international platform roll out to our international operations.
11. Facilitate the international expansion of the business by acting as the “Guardian of the UK”, protecting revenue, continuity and ultimately, profitability.
If you’re the right person, we’re offering an extremely competitive package, with fantastic long term options and international travel opportunities. If you know the right person there’s a referral bonus for a successful placement.
Job Description: Operations and Client Relationships Director
Contact: email@example.comJoin Our Team as Operations and Client Relationships Director,