ChallengeIronfx.com approached us to help increase their search engine visibility, and revenues generated from organic search. Forex trading is notoriously competitive in SEO, so our solution had to be creative to get the advantage.
SolutionWe reviewed the site to make sure it was accessible to search engines and targeted the right terms on teh right pages. Then, we used creative linkbuilding to win IronFX mentions from some of the world's leading publications, including The Telegraph and Business Insider (see article here.)
- Delivered an increase of 311% in non-brand organic traffic
- Organic search grew total registrations and enquiries by 170% (multi channel attribution)
- Ongoing improvements in search visibility in a competitive market
ChallengeFeelunique approached SEOgadget to assist in their site conversion, organic traffic performance and technical SEO accessibility.
SolutionWe provided a full technical audit and helped Feelunique learn more about their target market through keyword research. Using the opportunities we discovered in SEO and CRO, Feelunique greatly enhanced their on-line revenue from all channels.
- 3.01% improvement in overall sales in our first a/b split test
- 40% global uplift in non-brand organic traffic
- 160% increase in non-brand organic traffic following on-going link building campaign
Ingle & Rhode approached us to improve the number of enquiries generated via phone and their contact form.
We identified several barriers to conversion on the site and by listening to typical users through usability testing and surveys, we devised a series of improved designs for the site. A/B split testing proved the conversion uplift, and the project was set live.
- 80.7% increase in lead generation from a single a/b split test. Record sales for January and February
- 186% increase in CTR to the contact page. PPC costs reduced by over £2,000 a month.
- Google Analytics configuration and support
IThound, a B2B white paper library approached SEOgadget to increase their online registrations and white paper downloads.
SEOgadget carried out usability testing and carried out qualitative customer surveys to understand where the potential barriers to registration may exist. A form redesign was a/b split tested and validated with Clicktale's form analytics.
- 11.8% increase in lead generation from a series of a/b split tests
- Google Analytics configuration & support
- Strategic consulting and recommendations
Cancer Research UK approached us after experiencing difficulties managing the initial outcomes of the introduction of Google's Panda Algorithm update. Traffic across their site network from organic search had been impacted.
We carried out detailed technical consulting, working with their technology team to resolve issues that were affecting their site traffic. Successful implementation, two domain migrations and a site architecture re-construction have also had a positive impact on the performance of their site. Internal SEO knowledge at the organisation was enhanced through a series of onsite training sessions.
- Full Panda recovery
- 65% uplift in organic traffic – an increase of 350,000 visits a month
- 47% increase in the number of organic traffic driving keywords
Working with Prezzybox since 2010, we've worked on a series of complex site migrations and even dealt with (and helped them recover from) a "Panda penalty" in mid 2011.
Over the years our work has included several full technical reviews, site architecture advice, extensive keyword research, analytics configuration, link development to help the site rank for mission critical keywords such as "gifts for her", social media API integration, content strategy and conversion rate optimisation.
- Traffic growth up 75%, 35% and 200% in 2010, 2011 and 2012
- Internal pages developed extensively to create high converting category and product pages
- SEO "long tail" traffic up 75% through implementing an in-house review system
Vouchercloud, an international mobile discounts startup, approached us in early 2011 to improve their organic traffic from Google in the UK and internationally
Working with Vouchercloud.com, we devised and implemented a technical SEO strategy, carried out link building by gaining high quality press and industry mentions and provide monthly reporting and analytics. We're consulting on mobile SEO, conversion rate optimisation and their international site development today.
- Organic traffic +290% YOY
- High rankings for target terms
- In house training and support has assisted with their internal skills