With an eye for the big picture and a history in increasing online visibility for some of the largest brands on the internet, Laura has focused on integrated search, social and content strategy for Fortune 500 & 1000, enterprise and agencies for well over 10 years. Laura is a marketing exec based in the Silicon Valley and held previous roles that include Technical Marketing Director for Yahoo Media, SEO Specialist for CNET and various consultancies. Laura’s web development background lends a unique technical balance to her perspective on internet marketing, bridging gaps between marketing and development teams in order to provide an integrative, comprehensive solutions to online visibility. On the side, Laura mountainbikes, snowboards and follows the revolutionary technological innovations in biologically–embedded interfaces (such as Brain-Computer Interfaces (BCI)) that will change the face of marketing communication in the near future. Laura is a speaker at marketing and tech conferences around the globe, CEO of SEOgadget’s first US operations in San Francisco, an SEOmoz Associate, and an advisor to various online endeavors.
Posts by Laura
- Laura Lippay’s Randomly Weird SEO & Tech Predictions for 2014
- Think Bigger: 28 Ways to Be a Better SEO
- Trade in Your PR & Creative Agencies. SEOs Do it Better.
- Why Your Expensive, Time-Consuming Content Doesn’t Work.
- The Future of Local Discovery is About the Story, Not the Place
- Persuasive Presentations: Want Something? Get It.
- Think Bigger: There’s a Glaring Marketing Industry Opportunity Up for Grabs
- The Most Amazing (Content) Marketing Campaign. Ever.
- What it’s like to work at SEOgadget in San Francisco, and why you should join us.
- 3 Examples of Great Content Marketing in Competitive Verticals
- John Maeda and his Electric Dots
- The Popularity Factor in Today’s SEO
- ThenSome SEO Pub Trivia Night in SF!
- Marketing nerds. Forward thinkers. Creative leaders. ThenSome.
- Expanding the SEOgadget Family to the US: San Francisco